Tuesday, April 30, 2013

cupcake




                                            
                                                 This is a little something I whipped up yesterday. I got my inspiration from another project I have been working on. The other project is a wreath for my front door. It's almost finished, I just think it needs something. So before I post that one I have to figure out if I want to add some paint. Once I add it, there's no going back. This cupcake was made with a similiar technique as this wreath.  It turned out cute, just not quite what I had hoped it would be. It will still sit in my kitchen. I just love the pinkness of it! Maybe if I can bring myself to paint ( you know how am I when comes to making a decision about paint) the other wreath today, I can post it here tomorrow. Here is a second shot of the cutie. I am trying to be artsy in this one.


           
                                                Like I said trying. I made the cupcake stand too. I have a thing for cake stands. That's an entirely different post for another day. I hope you enjoy your day today! Have a sweet Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment