Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some new cupcakes













So, I still haven't figured out this picture thing.....but I'm just going to go with it. These are some of my new creations available in my Etsy store. My Etsy store is called, you guessed it Cute Cupcake Cottage. The etsy store came first then my blog. If you would like to take a look at my Etsy store sometime feel free. I love cupcakes. I really love making faux ones. My family would like me to make real ones more often. The last ones I made were from the cinnamon roll cake recipe. Have you tried that yet? O.M.G. is it YUMMY! The cupcakes were pretty good, too. I have been trying not to make so many sweets lately, that is my downfall. Well, that and microwave popcorn. Weird huh? Well anyway, I had fun making these. I think they turned out pretty cute. I hope to get some others on there pretty soon.

Come back in a few days I think I might be posting the recipe for Cinnamon Roll Cake. It is really yummy good!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment