Monday, January 23, 2012

Some more new cupcakes













I am proud of myself. I have been getting some new things listed. I think these turned out pretty cute, too. I love making these and when I do, I can't believe I don't make them more often. I have fun coming up with new ones. I don't realize how much I miss this part until I get started.







I even managed to get a walk in today. The weather has been a little warmer these past few days. I do hear a mighty strong wind blowing outside right now though. At this time of year that usually means colder temps. are moving in. I hope to get a few more walks in this week.







So if you would like check out Etsy shop to see a few more. I have plans for some other new things. Hope to get them started soon.







Have a great week!I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment