Saturday, January 28, 2012

I got nuthin'

Okay, so I wanted to get on here today and post something planned and well thought out. But, I got nothin'. So instead I am going to list 5 things about me you probably don't know. So here it goes.....

1. I can write backwards in cursive. Wow I know amazing huh?! That, I'm telling you will come in handy some day.
2. My all time favorite movie is Grease. I know right.
3. I took German in school, 4 years. I don't remember much that I learned.
4. My favorite color is pink. What can I say?
5. I am semi double jointed in my left thumb. The older I get the less cool that is.

That's it. Nothing earth shattering or wild. Maybe I can come back tomorrow with a better post. I really need to think about what I am going to post. Not so good at this winging it, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment