Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baking soda











Not an exciting topic baking soda. But, there are many uses for baking soda besides the obvious, baking. Although baking is one of my favorite things to do, I'm trying to cut down on sweets. So that leaves me to find other options to use baking soda. Let's see... well there is the ever popular using it to brush your teeth. Now, I haven't done that in years. Wait, I have brushed my teeth, just not with baking soda. Okay so I decided to try that this morning, and I must say not only do my teeth look a bit whiter ( really, at least to me they do ) they FEEL really clean. I guess that's why they put it in toothpaste, huh, makes sense now doesn't it? Now you know if you have done this, it isn't the greatest taste in the world, but it is worth the few minutes of yuck. So that one worked out well. I have used baking soda to clean my kitchen sink for years. I like that it cleans well and is non toxic. It is also less abrasive than cleanser. I can't stand the way cleanser make my hands smell either. So to me this just works out all the way around. We are coffee, tea, and soda drinking people here, so my kitchen sink doesn't always look it's best. So take a look at my before and after pictures.( which are now in the wrong order, AGHH) I know what you're thinking, this is the best post you could come up with? I know, sorry about that, but I'm trying to figure out how to post my pictures where I want them to go instead of where they seem to end up. If my pictures are after this post you know I have figured something out. If not, if they end up above the post, well that means I have not figured anything out and need help. Maybe someone out there can help me..............please........I'll keep you posted.

Okay so as you can see, it was a FAIL..... Help.....someone?





No comments:

Post a Comment