Friday, October 18, 2013

One for the kitchen







                                                     I made this today. This one was a bit harder for me. I had to start the hole from scratch and poke it with various objects until the opening was large enough for the dispenser to fit through. Screw drivers and pliers. (Yes, I was very careful, no injuries)  Notice I said until the opening was large enough, because I think hole implies that it's a round opening, right? Well, this isn't round that is for sure. I would say more ..um...triangular. But it fits! Isn't that what's important here?  The "hole" is covered  anyways. It looks good to me! They were both pretty simple to make really. I am happy I made them. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, very clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Would love to take credit for the idea but I can't. Just my version.

    ReplyDelete