Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday's Finds

                                         I think I might make this a regular Friday feature. I will write about my fabulous weekly finds. I will tell you where I found the item or items. I will show it to you and show you what I have done with it or to it. You lucky ducks you! Like this thing:



                                                     I am not sure what it started it's life as. Any ideas? I picked it up at the thrift store for $1.50. I knew what I wanted to do with it as soon as I saw it. What I couldn't figure out was whether or not I should paint it. Surprise, another paint dilemma. After some thought and a good cleaning I decided to leave it black. What do you think?



                   
                                                Now it holds some of my faux cupcakes I make. For now it looks just right black, but you never know what the future holds my friend. Cupcakes make me happy. Now I can look at these for inspiration in my craft room. I love making these. I haven't made any for some time. Maybe I will make more soon! Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment