Thursday, October 24, 2013

cute keys

                                                     I have a "thing" for old keys, you know skeleton keys and such. I don't have many, but I really like them. I found these keys at Michael's the other day. I really like them. I figured I could use them somehow. At $1.00 each I picked up two. I don't think a dollar is too bad, do you? I thought they were cute.


They are NOT pink, don't know why they look it.

 
                                      I took the ribbons off and used a little wire. Fan pulls it is! I used them in my craft room. I think they look good. I might need to make the chain a little longer so you can see them better.


See, not pink!
                       
                                     I like it! Think I'll keep them around for awhile. Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment