20 Power Thoughts
- Curiosity leads to creativity.
- Trust your positive instincts.
- When it's dark, look for the stars.
- Faith is always stronger than failure.
- Build a dream and the dream builds you.
- Obstacles are opportunities in disguise.
- When the going gets tough- laugh.
- Don't miss the best things in life.
- Itemize your assets.
- Fix the problem, not the blame.
- Share the credit.
- Never make an irreversible decision in down time.
- Treasure time like gold.
- Never judge reality by your limited experiences.
- You will never win if you never begin.
- Success without conflict is unrealistic.
- Make sure your dreams are big enough for God to fit in.
- Never let a problem become an excuse.
- When it looks like you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven't!
- Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.
Robert H. Schuller
From Power Thoughts
This list is on page 48 of an aprox. 150 page book. I love books like this. Right there, so simple yet thought provoking too. Another one I like.
Four Ways to Grow Old Gracefully:
- Fear less, Hope more.
- Eat less, chew more.
- Talk less, say more.
- Hate less, Love more.
Have a really special day! Do something nice for someone. Do something you have been putting off. Do something that challenges you. Maybe something that is outside of your comfort zone. Do it with joy.