Sunday, May 6, 2012

A beautiful day!

The weather here has been beautiful lately! Today was no different. I enjoyed being outside today. Good food and good company, too. I can't wait for summer. I can't wait for the Boy to be out of school every day! I just love the easiness of summer. No schedule, no homework, and sunny days. You can do pretty much whatever you want and when. I CAN'T WAIT!  But for now there are still things to do and places to go, homework to be done ( not this weekend, well later the Boy will read me a story, part of Right to Read Week, he has chosen one of my favorite books   Oh The Places You Will Go.. Dr. Suess. We have read it to him so many times.). This coming week is teacher appreciation week. I will come back and post some pictures of some teacher gifts I've made for the Boy's teachers. Later this week I might even post some new Etsy product pictures. I know right, it has been awhile. Yesterday we went to see The Hunger Games. Pretty good movie. Just might have to read the book. Not sure about that yet. Have you read the book? How about the movie, did you see it? What did you think of it?  Hope your weekend was good! Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment