Thursday, September 19, 2013

Chalkboard




                                                                   







 
                                                  Was that your guess?  If so, nice job! If not, well, better luck next time.  I wanted to make a chalkboard in the craft room. I also wanted to frame it. I also know I'm not the world's best at cutting things straight sometimes  usually. When I saw the yardsticks at Walmart for 50 cents each, I mean how could I pass that up? I didn't have to cut anything. I just painted them pink. I used left over chalkboard paint from my kitchen project. Remember?   This chalkboard cost me $2.00 plus tax. I thought it turned out to be a pretty good idea ( high five self ). I am really happy with the way it looks. So, you never know where you may find the perfect thing you're looking for. Be sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment