Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Another small change


 
 
 
                                         This is the closet area in my new craft room. It's small, but it works for me. I added some new shelves, 2 more to be exact. They went in the top half. I'm not sure what to do on the bottom. I wanted to add shelves all the way down until I realized that won't work with my vacuum in there. This is the only closet it can go in. So for now I will make the new shelves up above work. I can't show you an after picture of the inside yet because I haven't purged it and believe me it ain't pretty in there. We removed the closet door and I added a pink curtain I made from material I already had. It gives me a little more room.
 
 
 
 
 
                                       Daffie thinks I'm going to a lot of trouble for her new room. I still have quite a few things to do in there before I'm done. I still can't make up my mind about paint. No big surprise  there though. So for now just going to do everything else. Have a sweet day!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Daughter Dear, Ever thought of cutting out a space in the shelf for the vaccuum cleaner handle to fit...so it can still set there????? Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mother Dear. Yes that thought did enter my mind. Turns out some other larger things need to be stored in there as well, so it actually works out better if I don't put shelves there.

      Delete