Thursday, May 2, 2013

Small changes

                                                   In an effort to improve the look and feel of my blog, I will be trying out some new things in the next few days. I have never quite gotten the feel I want here yet. So I will be changing things up a bit. Kind of like rearranging the furniture so to speak. Trying some new colors, fonts, and stuff. Sort of spring cleaning, I guess. Hopefully I will be able to get the feel I'm going for.  I am not a big fan of change myself. I know for the most part you have to change to better yourself. Which makes me think. Our school district had a meeting last night to tell everyone about the new plans for the future of the schools. It seems very promising. New programs available to take college courses in high school. My son is very excited about that. The opportunity to graduate high school with a two year degree. I have no doubt he will take full advantage of that! In a few years, after all he's in middle school now. I want him to take advantage of everything he can to better his education. He has been in the gifted program since first grade.This year he moved from 6th grade math to 7th grade pre algebra. He continuously makes me proud. Not just school wise, but as a person too. I'm sorry I'm gushing. Such random thoughts. Anyways,they had a quote up by Albert Einstein, let's see if I can remember how it goes.........

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them"

                                                   I'm not sure why, but this seems to have sparked something in me. Maybe it shed a new light on how I have been thinking about different things. I am trying to look at things more possitively. Trying not to see so much of the negative. I can honestly say I am more of a glass is half full kind of person, I always have been. Sometimes though it feels harder to keep that up. So I will do what I can to continue to grow in this area. Thanks for stopping by today to listen to my random thoughts and ramblings. Sometimes I think it is better to see these thoughts written down rather than just hearing them in my head. Have a wonderful day! Think sweet thoughts out loud.

2 comments: