Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finished projects

                                             I think I am finally starting to get my Etsy mojo back. It has taken some time, but I think I am finding some inspiration here and there. Here are a couple of projects I finished and will hopefully get them listed in my Etsy shop soon. Oh yeah, I have to return from my "vacation" on Etsy first. I guess these could be considered make overs too.  I re purposed some thrift store finds into some cute little cupcake signs. Well, I think they are cute. Check out the befores:

 
 
                                         As beautiful as they were before, I do believe they look a tad better after. Some sanding, a coat or two of paint, and a faux cupcake added on is just what they needed. It's a good start. I need to really get some motivation and get some more things completed so I can "re-open" my shop.

 
                                         
                                                   Hopefully I will get the motivation I need to get a few lot more done this week! Wish me luck!  Have a sweet day!


 
 



4 comments:

  1. I love the cupcake signs! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Thanks for ALL of your nice comments, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to expand on your cupcake business! I find when I list even 1 thing a day - mid day or early evening seems to be best - I usually have a sale.

    I'm thinking they check out the new thing and then maybe see something else since it usually isn't the new thing that sells, if that makes sense to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get listing again. I have wondered what time of day would be best. Thank you. That's a good idea to list 1 thing a day over several days rather than all in one day. Thank you!

      Delete