Monday, March 11, 2013

Words

     While I was walking through our house the other day I noticed we have a LOT of  "word art". I also noticed we have all white walls, but that's an entirely different story. I'm not afraid of color, just afraid of the wrong color. Anywho, as I was saying, there are a lot ( more than I realized) of framed and unframed words in my home. Apparently I have a "thing"  for words that I didn't even realize until that day. Who knew?  Not me I guess. Oh well, at least their not velvet paintings. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So browse my gallery, take your time I will wait. What do you think?  Is this a "problem" of mine or am I just expressive? I am going with expressive. Do you notice things like this in your home? Things you didn't notice, until you take a good look around.





 

The Dining Room
The Dining Room again.


Above the Basement door across from side entry.

                                                                   Kitchen going into Family Room.
Family Room.

                                                                                        Family Room again.

In the Boy's room
 

                                                                    Even our school pictures.
Kitchen (love my cupcakes).


                                                                            Family Room again.
Bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment