Friday, October 19, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted more......... blah blah blah

I seem to say that a lot, don't I ? Well, I sure don't have to worry about this blog taking over my life now do I ? Just kidding. Kinda. There are always things going on in life, that's the beauty of it. Some days you seem to be busy ALL day, but at the end of the day, you know, when you are laying there in bed trying to go to sleep and can't, you go back over your day and it seeems like nothing got done. I have a LOT of those days. Oh well.  Anyway, I just wanted let you know that things are good. Hubby is feeling better. Oh yea, he was in the hospital for a few days about 2 weeks ago. He is feeling better though, so that is good. My son was just getting comfortable in middle school, and I get a call from his 6th grade high math teacher telling me scored high on a test that said he knew everything he would learn through the end of the year. They decided to put him in 7th grade pre-algebra. Which is wonderful! Unless your schedule has to be rearranged and you really like your classes the way they are. He is doing well with changes. I am trying to get my self motivated to get some new Christmas things made to list in my Etsy store, but can't find the motivation need yet. I am working on it though. Hopefully I will be posting some finished things soon. If I can get moving. So we are doing well. Hope you are doing well also. Have a sweet day! Again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment