Friday, July 13, 2012

It's summer... please cut me some slack

I know I know. I have been slacking lately. But, it's summer. That has to count for something, right?  Well it does in my mind. Thanks for understanding. We have been keeping busy and being lazy, too.  Just everyday stuff. You know summer stuff. Swimming, hiking, hanging with friends, enjoying the sun and hanging with family. We've had some lazy days in there as well. You know you need them. I haven't really worked on much Etsy stuff ( loose translation: none). I have listed a few things here and there on Ebay though. Not gonna rich from that I can tell ya! Overall I have to say we have been having FUN! And that is what is important!! I have a project in mind, but to be truthful, I could post it tomorrow or next week or not at all. I will try to post more often though ( Note : I said try ;P ). Hope you are enjoying your summer time. Talk to you soon. Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment