Friday, February 17, 2012

Ebay and Habitat for Humanity







Sometimes you love it, sometimes not so much. Well, I guess that's not quite true. It is more the folks on Ebay than Ebay. I love selling on Ebay. This week though I had to file 2 unpaid cases claims. I mean come on people, really?, if you're not going to pay for it ....why bid? That's what I want to know. So at least I will get my final value fees returned. Maybe I can relist my items and really sell them this time. Oh well. Enough ranting.





We made a visit to another cupcake shop but that's a post for a different day. In the same plaza there was a Habitat for Humanity Resale store. We decided to have a look inside. I have been to one before but it has been awhile. They are good places to visit. Unfortunately I didn't even think of bringing my camera in. I know right, bad blogger. They have all kinds of things in there for sale. Cabinet door knobs in case you are trying to match some you already have. They have paint, nails, shades, furniture, appliances, carpet, tubs, windows, doors, and sinks. I picked up a cabinet door I already have plans for. Yes, there is a repurpose in my future. I paid a whole $2.00 for this door. I can't wait to see how it turns out. It may be a little while. The weather here took a slight turn towards cold. So that makes it harder for me to spray paint. Maybe I will get to it if it decides to stay sunny next week. Check out the price tag on my cabinet door. Hope it turns out close to what I'm picturing in my head.





So, that's about it for now. Will post the next cupcake shop in the series soon. Oh by the way, The Boy did make this trip with us. He didn't have school today. We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment