Friday, December 23, 2011

1 more day!



Wow, only 1 day more until Christmas. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Are you ready? I am so ready for it to be here. I love this time of year. We went out tonight to look at Christmas lights. I am sooo glad people have taken an interrest in putting them up again. It seems like there for awhile fewer people were putting up outside decorations. I think it is time, well next year, for some new decorations outside here. We have used the same decorations since we moved in here in 2005. They are pretty but, time for a change. This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago and though it looks like snow it was actually raining that evening. I would love to put a decorated tree on the front porch. We saw some tonight while driving and I think they look pretty cute. Every year I say I am going to decorate the front porch all cute and all, but then I can't seem to get inspired to do it, so it just sits all empty like. Maybe next year. I hope eveyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve tomorrow. Thanks to my decoration looking partners tonight. I had fun.

Merry Christmas !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment