Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wow...




Time sure seems to fly these days. I can't believe I'm so far behind in the plans for this blog. Well, let's see if we can change that. I'm going to do a little expirement here to see if I remember how to post pictures and other things. I really wish I could figure out how to connect this with my facebook page. Still trying to figure that one out.  Okay , well,  now  it's fall and the leaves are flying as fast as time these days. It is November already. Halloween is has passed and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, 2 weeks about. I love this time of year, with the holidays coming. I have been making a few things here and there. Lets start with some things I 've made recently. Wooden pumpkins and some treats for The Boy's halloween party at school. * insert pictures here*. let's try.... Well there you have it. They went up there, hmmm. Everything I made turned out pretty well I think. (Except I thought the pictures would be down here, I will have to work on that.) I wonder if I add more pictures if they will go up there too? I'm going to try. Here's a picture of The Boy dressed up for halloween. (Did I really have to put that he is dressed up?? LOL) Well, again picture issues. I definately will have to work on picture location thing. He looked really good. He was a Dementor from Harry Potter. Enough tests for now. A little bit of an update and again an apology for not doing my best work. I WILL figure this stuff out and be a better hostess .
Until next time..... Take care!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment