Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just checking in

                       Just a quick little visit to say hello, also things have been going okay. We are getting used to "the new normal".   I myself am getting over some "sinus thing".  I really do intend to get back to blogging soon. I have to start coming up with some new craft ideas. I really can't wait for spring to actually stay! We keep getting teases and then we get hit with more snow. I will try to get back again soon. Maybe an explanation or two of what has been going on. Have a sweet day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you checked in. We have full on Spring here on Vancouver Island but it has been so rainy difficult to get out and enjoy it. As soon as we are back from our holiday (Easter Weekend) I have a bunch of plans - start tomato plants inside for planting in April, plant radishes outside (warm enough here to do so) and get ready to have a garage sale. Spring is such a great time. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love spring, too. Lots of promise. Can't wait for warmer weather to go outside! Planning our yard sale for June. Happy Spring!

      Delete