Monday, November 25, 2013

The week off



                                                  I am taking this week off from blogging.  There are many wonderful things to get done this week at home. As we all know, Thursday is Thanksgiving. I will be hard at work all week preparing for the days after Thanksgiving. We go to my brother's house on Thanksgiving for dinner and stuff. We also have our own Thanksgiving dinner here. Usually the Friday or sometimes the Saturday after. We cook the turkey and fixings and while they are cooking we decorate for Christmas! I love this tradition for us. So in preparation for this momentous occasion, I will be deep cleaning the house all week. We will bring up our Christmas decorations and figure out where everything will go. I really can't wait! I love the smell of turkey, the songs of Christmas playing, and the laughter we three share these days. I especially LOVE eating leftover turkey in Christmas tree light! Don't you just love the holidays? So from my family to you and your family:


               HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

  1. In Canada we did Thanksgiving last month - but I hope you and your family have a lovely and relaxing holiday - Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It will be nice visiting with family. And turkey...'nuff said! lol

      Delete