Friday, September 6, 2013

                  My goodness, where did those two weeks go?  I guess I just lost track of time. With the Boy's birthday and the start of school, time just got away from me. It seems to take me awhile to get back into the schedule of things once school starts up again. I hope to be there soon. Anyways, I will get back to posting more regularly. I will show you my progress on the craft room, too. It's getting there. I have been getting some projects finished  around here. The weather has been beautiful this week. Slightly cooler, less humidity, but the sun has been shining. I will be back to share with you soon. Have a sweet day!

2 comments:

  1. I find it difficult to blog now too, must be time of year. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right, it's the time of year. Funny how fall makes me get all crazy with feeling the need to get things done.

      Delete