Friday, August 2, 2013

I just might be able to do something with these



                                          Have you ever said that to yourself? I seem to say it quite a bit sometimes. I think my family is used to it by now though. They don't even bat an eye when they hear me say it anymore. I saw these cute little condiment cups when we stopped at a fast food place the other day. How could I possibly pass them up? I mean, they even have little lids. They would make cute.....that's just it. I don't know. I got nothing. Maybe I went too far this time. So maybe you can help me out. What do you think I could do with them? Any suggestions? I have to use them for something or else it's just wasteful, right. I guess I will think about it for now. But when I come up with something it's going to be awesome, I just know it........ Or maybe not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment