Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's been awhile.....


 

                                          It's been awhile since I have done a review. So, let's change that right now! I am all for new local businesses opening close to my home. Imagine how excited I was when this new shop opened! Not only do they have tasty cupcakes, they have a food menu as well. We just had to try the cupcakes. I didn't know they had food until I got there, by myself I might add. This is just about cupcakes right now. Cute little place, cute cupcakes. They were $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00. I chose a Buckeye, a Banana Split, and a Peanut butter & jelly. They had several flavors to choose from. I went on Saturday around 12:30 they were running a bit low. I bet they bake more as needed. It was somewhat busy when I went. I am terrible I didn't get their hours or anything. You can find more info
here. So if you are in their area come and visit and EAT. Have a sweet day!

2 comments:

  1. I bet Saturday is their busiest day, people out strolling, and munching. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet Saturday is a busy day. That Saturday had an Italian Festval going on too! They are located on a closed street that is now a walking mall. A few antique shops, small restaurants and stuff. They should do well. Our towns first Cupcake shop. I hope they do well.

    ReplyDelete