Friday, February 22, 2013

YUMMY!

Have you tried making any of these yet?  Coffee mug cakes. Oh. my. goodness. They are really good and easy to make. I found my recipe here. There are many to choose from.  I tried coffee cake in a cup ( more than a few times ) and we really like the peanut butter mug cake. They all look really yummy. I'm thinkin' maybe the bread pudding in a mug next. I will post when I make that one. So many to choose from. If you try or maybe I should say when you try making one, be sure to let them cool enough after microwaving they get pretty warm. Here's the recipe:


Coffee Mug Cake

In the mug mix:

1 T melted butter
2 T sugar
1/2  an egg (save the other half someone will want another one!)
2 T sour cream
a few drops vanilla
1/4 C flour
1/8 t baking powder

Topping  (mix in separate bowl then add to top of mug)

1 T butter
2 T flour
1 T brown sugar
1 t cinnamon


Microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remember to allow the cake to cool after microwaving before eating, especially if little ones are eating them. The mug and contents are hot. They are very good and only take a few minutes to prepare.

Try one and let me know how you like it! We really like them. Easy enough for some kids (or me) to make themselves. And they are homemade, none of the "mystery" ingredients in there. Which one or ones did you make?

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment