Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Before & After

BEFORE
 
AFTER
                                                   What do you think? I found this at the thrift store some time ago and just got around to giving it a make over.  I may have to add something else to the inside though. Seems like it could use a little somethin' somethin'. You can see the price on the front  $2.50.  A little paint, sanding, some stain, and I added a light  ( I already had the light ).  I think it turned out pretty cute. Give me some suggestions for the inside. Should I add more?  Have you done any make overs lately? Are you happy with how they turned out?


                     

4 comments:

  1. I am impressed, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You could change it up for holidays and seasons too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,thanks! Good idea! I will have to work on something for St.Patrick's day.

      Delete