Thursday, December 13, 2012

Images from my morning walk








    I take a morning walk several times a week. This morning I was having a hard time getting motivated. I decided that to help myself I would take some pictures along the way to keep me going. It worked and I managed to finish my regular route. So I am going to share my pictures with you. Picture #1 is a Dairy Queen that isn't too far from my house. The sign actually says it is 7:57 and 23 degrees. For some reason I couldn't quite get the picture right.  Pic.#2 shows that the frost hasn't melted off the grass yet. #3 is a sparkly gate. The sun just hit the frost right and it sparkled. The picture doesn't do it justice. #4. If you live around here or have lived here this one needs no explanation. #5 A fender bender had recently taken place, I hope no one was hurt. The police and rescue squad were still there. #6 Another familiar sight in this city. Look closely in the distance by the tree is a tall "tower" like structure. Once upon a time it was going to be a rotating restaurant, didn't go quite as planned. Famous around here. I won't tell you the colorful names it has been called.
#7 is the sight I see everyday when I return home from my walk. My Daffie girl waiting patiently for her Mommy to come home. When I get inside she meets me at the door! So there you have it, a few pictures from around my city. I enjoy my morning walk, but there are times (when it's cold or raining) that I have to force myself to go. I always feel better after I'm done. Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment