Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yummy cupcakes!!






                     One day I went looking for a new local cupcake shop someone told me was near. Well, when I got there they were still in the getting ready to open stage. I was quite disappointed because I was ready for some yummy cupcakes. I had some other shopping to do so I went "next door" to Marc's. I don't know if they are all over, but I think they may just be an Ohio thing. I love shopping at Marc's. They are a grocery/drug/discount store. They have a closeout section that is always fun to browse through. Anyway, as I enter the store I see a packaged bakery section. There on the shelf are packages of some pretty yummy looking cupcakes. Now, I am somewhat of a cupcake snob when it comes to buying them in a grocery store, mostly I don't ( exception: class parties for my son. Which I don't get to participate in anymore because he is now in middle school. You can see I am not so happy about that. But, back to my story. I am easily distracted, sorry..) or won't. I was already hungry for some, I thought what the heck. When I saw the price tag  I said yippee. They were 2/ $5.00, not bad. Even if they are bad ( is there such a thing as a bad cupcake?) I won't be out much. So I grabbed one of each flavor available at that time. I must tell you these little beauties were HEAVENLY, I mean it! Probably some of the best cupcakes I have had so far! Everyone in the cottage loved them!! I don't know if they are available anywhere else but if you see them, try them! You won't be sorry!  Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment