Thursday, June 14, 2012

Aww..never mind

Yesterday's post was a fail (as the Boy would say). I was bored ( I mean curious ) and I was playing with my cell phone. I  found a place to put fun frames around photos. So I decided to play. The poor Boy and kitty!  They got girly hair and sunglasses. I tried to post the pictures here, but darn it they wouldn't post. I thought something was wrong with the connection. Nope, because " from my phone" came right on through when I tried again with just that and no pictures. Go figure. So yesterday's post means absolutely nothing. Oh well, at least until I figure out how to send pictures from my phone. The whole reason I connected this blog with my phone in the first place. So if you have any suggestions on how to do that, they would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment