Sunday, March 25, 2012

A new product for Etsy

This little beauty now hangs in my car. I think she turned out pretty cute. One of the new items I have added to my Etsy store. Come take a look. I have others but for some reason I have deleted the images from my computer. Oh well, I will be adding more things this week so maybe I will remember to keep the photos.
Spring break is almost over and we are pretty sad around here today. The Boy likes school but he likes being off more. We did have a good week. Spent a lot of good time together. Just want him to know I really had a good week with him! I will post some pictures later in the week.

So this coming week will be back to business as usual. There's really not much time until summer break. I absolutely love having him home. Unfortunately there are people who don't like their kids home all summer. I REALLY DO. So I better start planning some activities for those months.

I will be back this week with some more Etsy stuff, a project or 2 and some pictures. I didn't take too many pictures though. See you later in the week.

Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment