Saturday, March 31, 2012

More new things for Etsy!
















See, I did a get a few things made while we played on spring break. I have more things planned. I hope the weather will help me out again. I did get a some painting in that week and still need to do SO much more. I finished at least 2 signs, quite a few cupcakes, and came up with some other ideas. Check out my Etsy shop to see the other and cupcakes.

I can't believe it is almost April already. WOW. That's all I can say. Summer will be here before we know it. I know I keep saying I will be back with some projects soon and I will. I'm sure you Moms know how people can have different ideas for things to do. Anyway, I'm thinking about doing a project in baking clay. We'll see how that turns out before I post it. How about you, any new projects you're working on? Share!

Have a sweet day!




No comments:

Post a Comment