Tuesday, February 28, 2012

3rd cupcake "shop"













Don't these look yummy? They were quite tasty! Welcome to the third installment of visits to local cupcake shops. This "shop" is a little different from the others in a few ways. First, it was sort of an accident that we found it. A family outing to a mall one afternoon and there it was in the mall. Second, it isn't a shop at all, but a cart in the mall. None the less, still a happy find. These cupcakes were bigger than the others I have had. At $3.50 each, they were worth it. $4.00 for their version of a cupcake in a jar. Have I mentioned I absolutely L.O.V.E the idea of cupcakes in a jar and will make some one of these days. When I do I will post them. Anywhoo, back to the subject at hand. I never expected to find cupcakes in the mall, but so glad we did! Check them out here http://www.alloccasionsbakery.com/ We had 3 different kinds. The first picture is their version of cupcakes in a jar. Have I mentioned how much I really want to make these in a jar, oh yeah I guess I did. I did make some close for a school Halloween party. I'm sorry here I go rambling again. The cupcake in a cup was Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. YUM! Next picture shows Banana Reese's Pieces another yummy choice. Third and last picture was my choice Raspberry Vanilla. It was pretty good,too. We shared so we each were able to taste them all. So, overall we were quite pleased with cupcakes as well. Probably the best so far. Unfortunately, this mall is not as local as the other shops have been, but a happy discovery anyways. So there you have it, my cupcake shop of the week. It was actually over a week ago we went, so that means it's time to go to another. YAY.

I am trying to do a make over project,but it has been too cold or wet to spray paint. I am hoping to get to one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment