Friday, November 18, 2011

I have really been in the Christmas mood lately. Been feeling kinda crafty, too. So I put the two together and came up with a few Christmas crafts. I really had fun making them. The snowmen and presents are made from 2X4s. I would like to try some with 4X4s, but it might be too cold outside now to spray paint, maybe it will warm up a little so I can, because I won't paint inside, not spray paint anyway. I have been working on some things for Etsy, too. I will let you know when those are available. I am working on a cupcake wreath, can't wait to show you when it's done.   Oh Oh Oh and a pretty cute ( if I do say so myself ) snowman cupcake, still tweaking a few things, should be finished this weekend. I am pretty excited about it though so stay tuned.
snowmen
presents
snowfake wreath
We put our outside Christmas decorations up last weekend, more kinks to work out there too. Why is it so hard to keep the strings of  lights working? 3 strings later and still not all are working. Maybe when they are all working I will post a picture. For now I will post some pictures of the crafts I made. Well, apparently I still need to work on this picture placing thing. I will work on that. I got a book to help me!! We'll see............

Still need to make a blog posting schedule one of these days. The schedule will help keep my posts more consistant(sp?). I am pretty new at this so bear with me as I learn. Maybe we can learn some things together. I think I would like to do a tutorial soon. So what do you think.. how am I doing so far?

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment